With over 8,500 workouts, how you choose to Sweat is up to you.
Sweat: Fitness App For Women
|Name||Sweat: Fitness App For Women|
|Genre||Health & Fitness|
|Update||February 9, 2022|
|Get it On|
Train at home or in the gym with one of the world’s largest women’s fitness communities! Get the fitness motivation you need with Sweat, a personal training app featuring co-founder and elite head trainer, Kayla Itsines.
Sweat offers a broad suite of challenging, yet achievable programs with workouts you can do anywhere, anytime to progressively build your fitness. New programs give you more ways to push yourself and get you closer to reaching your goals. Stay accountable with virtual community challenges and feel supported by like-minded women everywhere.
Join Kayla and Sweat’s other world-class trainers: Stephanie Sanzo, Kelsey Wells, Chontel Duncan, Sara Colquhoun, Britany Williams, Phyllicia Bonanno, Cass Olholm, Ania Tippkemper — and more! — on your journey to discovering fitness confidence.
All new members get exclusive access to a free trial.
Find a training style you enjoy with easy-to-follow beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts, including:
– HIIT (High-intensity interval training)
– Circuit Training
– Bodyweight exercises
– Strength training
Train your way — follow a program or work out on demand. Choose workouts that suit your lifestyle with no equipment, free weights or machines and express workouts when you are short on time.
Sweat’s features make it simple to stay on track and keep on top of your progress. Features include:
– Exercise descriptions and video demonstrations
– Exercise substitutions to make movements harder or easier
– Trainer audio cues
– Log weights used during gym-based programs
– Planner to schedule your workouts and track your weekly progress
– Share “sweaty selfies” with your friends and the Sweat Community to keep motivated
– Comprehensive education section covering fitness, nutrition and wellbeing
– Daily meals tailored to your dietary preference
– Daily step and hydration trackers
– 24/7 access to the Sweat Community
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly or yearly basis. New customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free trial period. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Download Sweat: Fitness App For Women
You are now ready to download Sweat: Fitness App For Women for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app