The ultimate skateboarding sim
|Update||Jun 26, 2023|
|Get it On|
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by millions of skateboarders all over the world.
“True Skate is clearly something special” – 4.5/5 – Touch Arcade review.
True Skate is the closest feeling to real-world skateboarding, with a decade long evolution as the ultimate skateboarding sim.
True Skate is the Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
Note: True Skate comes with a single skatepark and contains additional content available via In-App Purchase or Subscription. See below.
PURE PHYSICS CONTROLS
Use your fingers like you would your feet on a real skateboard. Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect & drag your finger on the ground to push.
– Play with one finger, mind skate with 2 fingers, or play with 2 thumbs, now with Gamepad! The skateboard reacts instantly as foot & finger, thumb or stick feels truly connected whether pushing, popping, flipping or grinding.
– True Axis’s instant & unified physics system listens for swipe, position, direction and strength from the player & processes how the skateboard should respond in real-time. So the same flick in two different points of the skateboard will react very differently.
– Literally any trick is possible with TRUE CONTROL of the skateboard, so if you can dream-it, you can do-it!
Begin at the Underpass, a beautiful skatepark to get lost in with ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe & quarter pipes. Then start grinding Bolts to unlock 10 Fantasy Parks.
Additional skateparks are available as In-App Purchases. Shred over 20 real-world spots including; The Berrics, SPoT, Love Park, MACBA, & Street League Skateboarding Championship Courses from 2012.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SKATER AND SETUP
True Skate now has a character! Choose your character & start rolling to unlock custom apparel to show off your style. Customize your skateboard with decks and grips from Santa Cruz, DGK, Primitive, MACBA Life, Grizzly, MOB, Independent, Knox, Creature, Nomad, Capitol, ALMOST, Blind, Cliche, Darkstar, Enjoi, Jart, Zero & more. Customize your wheels & trucks.
EDIT YOUR REPLAY
True Skate is about nailing the perfect line; timing, strength, precision, angle, late corrections all make a difference. Replays are now next level, with a bunch of new cams and capability, including a fisheye lens that can shake on impact. Insert keyframes on the timeline to blend between cams. Select from;
– 5 preset Cams.
– Custom Cam with FOV, distortion, distance, height, pitch, pan, yaw & orbit options.
– Tripod Cam with auto, fixed, & follow options.
Unlock DIY Objects, spawn & multiply to create the park of your dreams. Stay tuned for new objects dropping weekly in the Shop.
Compete in Global Leaderboards, or connect with your mates via Challenges & games of S.K.A.T.E or join SANDBOX.
SANDBOX is a subscription service that enables players to create & play your True Skate experience:
– Custom board stats & graphics.
– Create your own spot, including the gravity!
– Or choose from tons of incredible Community-Made; Skateparks, DIYs, Boards, Skins, & Apparel.
PLAY SECOND SCREEN
Play with your iOS device or Gamepad as your controller and enjoy True Skate in landscape mode on the Big Screen!
– Connect your iOS device to an Apple TV (or AirPlay compatible smart TV), via wi-fi, or via cable using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
– Pair your Gamepad with your iOS device via Bluetooth.
Note: An internet connection is required to access some features.
Terms of service can be found at http://trueaxis.com/tsua.html
Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Download True Skate
You are now ready to download True Skate for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app